Pico's Time Tank Pico's Time Tank

Tis good...

I thought that the animation and backgrounds were quite beautiful. The idea wasn't so hot. I thought Pico would be going back in time to relevant events like maybe have him pay a visit to his school or something. Instead he fights Satan, werewolves and pirates. This is as cliche as it gets. It just doesn't make much sense. Excellent style like I said but just no substance. It is a solid entry.

The-Swain responds:

Haha, welcome to Pico Day :D You'll find about as much plot as a firework show.

Robot Gets Angry Robot Gets Angry

Greatest thing ever?!

I seriously think you may be the successor of "Livecorpse." Have you seen any work from him? Sadly he isn't with us anymore, I always enjoyed his work and this reminded me of that work. Keep pumping out movies like this and you WILL be known around here. Trust me.

Metroid: The collab Metroid: The collab

pretty good job...

They were all pretty good, well, except for DJJ-Asshole's 2nd movie, because how in the hell did that have anything to do with Metroid?? Wasamonster...why did you trace the Metroid Prime commercial?? If you were going to trace you should of at least made it look alot better!! Good job Keicho and Mental-Myles these were the best ones.

DJJ-asshole responds:

U should know that if u were a Metroidfan, those were bountyhunters from "Metroid Prime: Hunters", wich will be released for the NDS.

Piconjo; Vs Ninjers Piconjo; Vs Ninjers

What can I say

Another Piconjo masterpiece! You should definately team up with The_Homo_Flash_Bros more often, this shit is gold, but you do know that you can't ever get rid of Legendary Frog cause he is always resurected my the toadies and ninjers. I'm sure you'll get him one of these days though.

The-Homo-Flash-Bros responds:

Thank you We will see in piconjo vs. ninjers 2.

Batman: Brutal Batman: Brutal

Come on, man!!!

I seen mostly all your movies(don't know why)and I noticed you haven't improved at all. The drawings in all your movies are of the same quality(really rough) and they are always about the same thing(crappy action violence shit). What's next? I bet its another established character that you will rape with your bad ideas. Cut the shit, and try something different.

PS - Don't make anymore crappy Zelda: Heroic Rages, Haven't you milked and raped the Zelda series enough?

- Al Gonzales

Spider-Man - Ep.1 Spider-Man - Ep.1

This really does make POOP look good...

First of all, this movie was flat out boring. The style does not fit well, and it was poorly done anyway. I think you need to spend longer than 5 days on something if you want it to be any good.

PS - Message from ricem0nsta' Profile:
Currently working on : SpiderMan-MS 7 minutes and 13 seconds of mindless slaughter. (Thats my goal)

I think you should quit while you're not ahead...

-Al Gonzales

ricem0nsta responds:

ROFL u obviousley have no idea what a parody is. moron.

" "those who will get pissed at venom holding a gun, are those who need a life and should start thinking outside of the box." - YOU " does that make any sence?. Ill get pissed with venom using a gun. and i still do it. are u fucking drunk? Venom cant hold a gun now huh? cause hes black? racist now are we. Oh yay, venom has no choice now, he HAS TO use his suit according to all mighty you. fucking moron.

" I agree, you should too. (because doing a Spider-man movie with bad graphics, crappy music, and whatever else this steaming pile has, is thinking "outside the box." " ill just hafta animate you i guess. steaming pile of shit. speak for urself idiot.

"You should just change the title to "Crap-Man - Ep. 0 because there should not be any more made""
ill change the title to SHUT THE FUCK UP CAUSE YOU HAVE NO FUCKING SAY. (and should i add ur opinion doesnt matter?)

and as a conclusion
"I think you should quit while you're not ahead..." i think u should shoot urself in the head. fanboy.

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

Pretty impressive

I wasn't sure about this at the beginning, but when the battle started it totally blew me away! Keep up the good work.

-Al

NG TimeTrial IX NG TimeTrial IX

Good thing you took off that "stealer"

It just angered me when I saw that he totally ripped almost everything in his movie. Now that he is out I can give this a better score. :)

Luis- Man, I don't see how you can put out such fluid animation in such a short time, awesome movie.

Sqeezy- Liked the song and it was a welcome departure from your "usual" randomness.

Mcbean- Good Kill Bill parody but I didn't particulary enjoy it, good graphics though.

Openwounds- I really like the sail animation, but the movie was over to fast.

-Al

Another Day Five Another Day Five

This series has really grown on me.

I have to say that I really like what you're doing, and please don't stop making these. These movies evoke many emotions, and the characters have... character! I don't know if its just me, but I can feel what they're feeling. The music really goes well with all the movies, very calm and soothing. You've got a good thing going here, so keep at it! Oh, and a side note - your animation and drawing skills have improved alot since the first one.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Thankyou very much!
Yeah, I'm very pleased with the way the animation has improved. i really hope it keeps improving!

NG Time Trial V NG Time Trial V

Great job guys!

I wouldn't review my own movie, so I'll review the other ones.

Needle- Awesome, like I know it would be. Everything is so well drawned, and it flows great with the music.

Afro_Ninja- Great, this movie also moved well with the music.

Sqeezy- Weird, but good frame by frame animation. Dead bunnys rock!