Pico's Time Tank Pico's Time Tank

Tis good...

I thought that the animation and backgrounds were quite beautiful. The idea wasn't so hot. I thought Pico would be going back in time to relevant events like maybe have him pay a visit to his school or something. Instead he fights Satan, werewolves and pirates. This is as cliche as it gets. It just doesn't make much sense. Excellent style like I said but just no substance. It is a solid entry.

The-Swain responds:

Haha, welcome to Pico Day :D You'll find about as much plot as a firework show.

Robot Gets Angry Robot Gets Angry

Greatest thing ever?!

I seriously think you may be the successor of "Livecorpse." Have you seen any work from him? Sadly he isn't with us anymore, I always enjoyed his work and this reminded me of that work. Keep pumping out movies like this and you WILL be known around here. Trust me.

Metroid: The collab Metroid: The collab

pretty good job...

They were all pretty good, well, except for DJJ-Asshole's 2nd movie, because how in the hell did that have anything to do with Metroid?? Wasamonster...why did you trace the Metroid Prime commercial?? If you were going to trace you should of at least made it look alot better!! Good job Keicho and Mental-Myles these were the best ones.

DJJ-asshole responds:

U should know that if u were a Metroidfan, those were bountyhunters from "Metroid Prime: Hunters", wich will be released for the NDS.